by Kelsie Pate, FNP-C, Aesthetician
- Deep cleaning – Deep-cleansing facials thoroughly remove dirt and oil build-up without drying the skin and make up for those nights of sleeping in your makeup! Proper cleansing means your complexion will look and feel rejuvenated.
- Clear pores – Who doesn’t love extracting blackheads, pores and pimples? Unfortunately, picking at your skin results in facial scarring, broken capillaries and acne flare-ups. Extraction is a delicate procedure best left to the skilled professionals to ensure it is done hygienically and carefully.
- Professional strength exfoliation – Our skin is bombarded daily with toxins, sun and damaging UV rays and dirt that cause our skin to look ruddy and congested. Professional strength exfoliation treatments such as microdermabrasion or fruit acid-peels remove dead skin cells and leave your skin looking fresh and youthful by promoting healthy cell turnover when used regularly.
- Masks and peels – Healthy skincare routines are something we all plan to do regularly, but seldom stick with. A little pampering goes a long way. Your aesthetician will start by steaming your skin to help open pores and prepare for a mask or two. Masks may be used to calm, hydrate or decongest the skin.
- High-tech treatments – Many facials provide high-tech treatments that can only be performed in a spa. Your aesthetician will recommend specific treatments based on your individual skin assessments.
- Lymphatic drainage – Most facials include a certain amount of face, chest/shoulder and scalp massage. Not only is this relaxing and feels heavenly, but it helps to promote lymphatic drainage– ridding the body of toxins and reducing fluid retention.
- Anti-aging – By getting regular facials, we promote cell turnover, boost collagen production and maintain healthy skin balance–all of which are great anti-aging remedies.
- Alleviate Stress – Spending an hour in a peaceful, relaxing environment can help restore balance to your mind, as well as your skin. Not only will you look good but you will feel good all over!
Kelsie has been in the skin care industry since 1998 and specializes in Botox, dermal fillers, permanent make-up, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning and laser treatments. Along with offering facial and body treatments, full-body waxing and spray tans, Kelsie enjoys the many realms of skin care and is always researching to find the best skin care solutions available. 836-6576