The Seeds of Hope Administrative percentage is around 10 percent. That means 90 percent of what you give goes directly to support programs.
- Some ways you can give:
- One-time gifts
- Annual gifts
- Monthly giving
- Donate your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) directly to Seeds of Hope from your investment account (has a tax advantage)
- Give right now, today!
2. TAX CREDIT
Seeds of Hope donations qualify as a TAX CREDIT. Your donation, up to $800 annually, is deducted from the amount of tax you owe at the end of the year.
- It does not have to be given in a lump sum.
- It can be any amount up to $800 (married filing jointly).
- It is never too late to take advantage of this opportunity. Talk to your tax consultant.
3. ARIZONA GIVES DAY
This day features 24 hours of giving, and your donation has a cumulative effect.
- There are incentive prizes for organizations who collect donations. In 2016, we received an additional $8,000 due to your generosity.
- In 2017, we won $10,000 in incentives.
- Giving on this day is important.
- We will have special events – stay tuned!
4. DONATE VIA OUR WEBSITE: seedsofhopeaz.com
5. HARVESTER SOCIETY
This leadership giving-society is available for eligible gifts, and accumulates throughout the year.
- $ 5,000 – Farmer
- $ 3,500 – Grower
- $ 2,500 – Irrigator
- $ 1,000 – Planter
- $ 500 – Tiller
Each level comes with a set of benefits, including a Harvester Society lapel pin.
6. GREENHOUSE PROJECT
Your endowment gift leaves a legacy for the children of the future. Once we meet our goal of $1 million, the current programs benefit from fund interest. Some ways you can contribute:
- Cash donation
- Beneficiary in your will
- Bequeath real property
- Bequeath valuables (jewels, artwork)