CASA GRANDE, AZ – Under contract with the City of Casa Grande Public Works Department, Sunland Asphalt will be applying an asphalt seal coating treatment to various roadways starting Monday, April 30. Work is expected to continue through mid-June, and residents will be notified of work in their area by door hanger 48 hours prior to it taking place.
In anticipation of this road treatment, residents are asked to remember the following:
- Work will take place between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Trash will be collected on normal scheduled pickup days before roadway work begins. Please be sure to place containers out by 6:00 am.
- Please refrain from draining or discharging water onto the roadway during scheduled workdays.
- On-street parking will not be permitted while resurfacing takes place.
- Please be careful to not drive through freshly sealed areas, as it could track on your tires and driveway.
Drivers are asked to be patient during this process, and know that everything will be done to keep inconveniences and delays to a minimum. For questions or more information, please call the project hotline at (520) 381-1148.