Casa Grande is seeking bids for major street and sidewalks improvements on First Street between Sacaton and Florence streets.
The work, with bids due by March 15, includes:
• Removing about 14,225 square feet of old pavement.
• Constructing about 1,680 SF of new curbs.
• About 6,610 SF of new concrete sidewalk, including two new sidewalk ramps.
• About 2,485 SF of new driveway pavement.
• About 3,310 SF of new asphalt street pavement.
• Adjustments for 28 water meters, hydrants, and valve boxes.
• The existing brick driveway will be removed, with the bricks saved, and then rebuilt after the street and sidewalk work.