The best part of the holiday meal sometimes is the desserts! Here are a few favorites sure to keep your taste buds happy this holiday season.
A holiday classic, these cookies bring families together with a sweet taste and fun decorating options.
- It’s all in the icing, some say, so here’s a recipe you might try: celebratingsweets.com/sugar-cookie-frosting.
- If you’re in a rush to get cookies to teachers, friends, and family gatherings, here’s a recipe with just three ingredients: bellyfull.net/easy-sugar-cookie-recipe.
Why not make your own gingerbread house that you can eat, too?!
- See these tips on making sure your house has a solid foundation: karentology.com/gingerbread-houses-tips-and-secrets/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=gingerbread-houses-tips-and-secrets.
Nothing says holidays like the combination of chocolate and peppermint.
- Here you go for an easy and quick creation: delish.com/holiday-recipes/christmas/a24882732/homemade-peppermint-bark-recipe.
A classic to satisfy the chocolate lovers in your home.
- Ooh la la, this French concoction is said to be from the kitchen of Auguste Escoffier when hot cream was accidentally poured into a bowl of chocolate. Try: simplyrecipes.com/recipes/chocolate_truffles.
An acquired taste, perhaps, but it wouldn’t be the holidays without it.
- Bring on the spirits and follow this gallery of recipes: countryliving.com/food-drinks/g3610/christmas-fruitcake-recipes/?slide=4.